Night of Crimson Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between vampires and werewolves rages on with the humans in the middle....The war is now set in the 1300s

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Moonlight Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delthor

Delthor

The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Delthor chuckled as he fired 5 shots at the lycan. 4 at the limbs and 1 at the head. "thy best not thing thy won. i need not move from hit spot to kill thy" Delthor said than let the chain ends of his scythe drop to the ground attached to chains. Delthor rose his wrists than send one of the ends of the scythe at the lycan
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 pm

The wolf completely fearless kept running towards the hunter and died after the scythe struck the wolf finally killing it.
Back to top Go down
Delthor

Delthor

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:51 pm

"that was to easy." Delthor said looking around not letting his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:57 pm

(that was just a normal wolf gone bezerk wait till u have to fight the elite wolfs gone bezerk) all the wolves disappear into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Ex-Hunter/Rouge Hunter/Tainted
Arcadia

Race : Tainted (Leader)

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 pm

The hunter from before is standing in a tree with vials of werewolf blood on his belt. He then throws two daggers at two escaping werewolves and decapitates their heads spewing blood all over the ground. The hunter then jumps down and walks toward the dead werewolves. He then slices through both of their bodies making more blood spew out. The hunter chuckles a bit then disappears with more vials in his possession.

Last edited by Arcadia on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Co Webmaster/King of the Vampires/Lord Noble
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm

(if that was just a normal werewolf, then me stabing it woulda killed it no matter what becuse I'm a noble vampire)
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Arcadia

Race : Tainted (Leader)

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm

(I agree. That was a bit godmoddish)
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:39 pm

(Any normal werewolf would have died but that was a bezerk wolf and when they go bezerk they feel no pain. Look up rules on bezerk and u will see what I mean)
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Co Webmaster/King of the Vampires/Lord Noble
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 pm

(feeling pain and dying aren't the same)
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

(Well ya I guess ur right I will remember that next time) but hey made it interesting right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moonlight Clearing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night of Crimson Darkness :: Areas :: Neutral Territory :: Woods of the Fang-
Jump to: