Night of Crimson Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between vampires and werewolves rages on with the humans in the middle....The war is now set in the 1300s

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upper Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiora
Webmaster/Ex-Vampire Queen/Rapid Vampire Queen
Fiora

Race : Rapid Vampire (Queen)

Upper Camp Empty
PostSubject: Upper Camp   Upper Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:29 pm

The Elite Rapids are patrolling around the Central Building where the Queen and her Royal Rapids are residing.

Est. Population=600,000 plus 1 Queen
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

Race : Rapid Vampire (Queen)

Upper Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Camp   Upper Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Begin the ritual my darlings. The Blood Moon must rise! The rapids scuttle along drawing a massive crescent moon on the ground around the camp surrounding it. They then kill several hundred rapid vampires who arent under my control spilling their blood all over the moon drawing. It then glows as the female laughs and walks to the center. Now I call upon the ancient spirits to make the Blood Moon appear! The moon drawing glows and lights up the sky. It is only a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Ex-Hunter/Rouge Hunter/Tainted
Ex-Hunter/Rouge Hunter/Tainted
Arcadia

Race : Tainted (Leader)

Upper Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Camp   Upper Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 pm

The hunter than appears and bows before the Rapid Queen as he throws the vials on the ground making them break and spill the blood inside on the drawing as it glows brighter. Its time my Queen. These fools shall know the true Vampire power. The hunter laughs as he disappears into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upper Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Camp   Upper Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upper Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night of Crimson Darkness :: Areas :: Neutral Territory :: Rapid Vampire Camp :: Upper Camp-
Jump to: