Night of Crimson Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between vampires and werewolves rages on with the humans in the middle....The war is now set in the 1300s

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tainted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcadia
Ex-Hunter/Rouge Hunter/Tainted
Arcadia

Race : Tainted (Leader)

The Tainted Empty
PostSubject: The Tainted   The Tainted I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 pm

I propose we have the Tainted. Its a faction that is loyal to the Rapid Vampires. They Serve Fiora has her elite spies/assassins/scouts etc...

The Tainted were once hunters who began to dislike killing Vampires. The first hunter ever to betray the hunters, Arcadia, played spy for the Rapid Vampires. He became the first Tainted. He was gifted with fangs and the ability to drink blood along with the Elite vampire speed. Those who become Tainted serve Fiora in whatever way she desires. The Tainted can ONLY be hunters who hunted Vampires and turned rouge to join Fiora.

This is open to comments and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Arcadia

The Tainted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted   The Tainted I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Also a side note, The Tainted are FOREVER in their half human, half vampire state. Meaning they look human but are actually semi-vampires (fangs, blood drinking and elite vampire speed)
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Arcadia

The Tainted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted   The Tainted I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Update-This will no longer be a suggestion. It shall be the basic background of my char and what he is. It is also a group that people can join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tainted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted   The Tainted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tainted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night of Crimson Darkness :: Other :: Suggestions-
Jump to: