Night of Crimson Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between vampires and werewolves rages on with the humans in the middle....The war is now set in the 1300s

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Riverbank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcadia
Ex-Hunter/Rouge Hunter/Tainted
Arcadia

Race : Tainted (Leader)

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:43 pm

The mysterious man from before appears on a tree standing with his scarf blowing in the wind. Where is this beast my Queen wanted me to meet? The mysterious man looks around then jumps down off the tree and lands softly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

Race : Werewolf

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 pm

You look behind you and a Giant Wolf appears. This beast is here you tainted fiend. I walk up to you in my human form. Now what does your queen want with the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Arcadia

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 pm

The man turns around and his eyes glow slightly red. My Queen wanted you to have these. He takes two vials from his belt and throws them to the wolf. She said to take them if you feel a bit....weird. The man takes two daggers out and wraps something around them. She also instructed me to do this. The man throws the two daggers at the wolf and they spread out revealing even more daggers wired together.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 pm

I leaped in the air dodging the daggers. The queen should have warned you about me and she should have know not to send treatening messages.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Arcadia

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Ha! You thought it was threating? Such a naive wolf. You still have some things to learn in this world. The man raises his hand up and a large bow appears in his hands. Throdial, the Celestial Bow, strike this wolf! several magic arrows shoot at the wolf from the bow as the man jumps back shooting even more. I hope this works.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Still in the air I grab tree limbs and move quickly through the trees dodging the arrows. You should know better than to attack me. moving in circles through the trees I appear behind you grabbing you and throwing you into one of the trees. She would be very upset to discover her spy to be dead I suggest you go back to her. Give her a message for me: I will only form an alliance if you meet me for I am tired of handling your messengers.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Arcadia

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:11 pm

As the man gets thrown to the tree, the man lands feet first on the tree then he lands on the ground slightly chuckling. You dont get it do you? Drink the liquid in the vials and find out. The man then jumps up onto the tree then leaps from tree to tree and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Damned tainted! Not to sure what is in the vile I go ahead and drink the liquid. Nothing happens.... figures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Riverbank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riverbank   The Riverbank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Riverbank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night of Crimson Darkness :: Areas :: Neutral Territory :: Terzol River-
Jump to: